Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The adventures of Traction Man (part 1)

We have been reading about Traction Man in class.


We decided to write our own Traction Man stories set in a a variety of different places. The first was the fearsome depths of the dangerous Pacific Ocean (also known as the bath).
We tried to describe what it would be like for Traction Man exploring the bath water.

(This was our first attempt at word processing. I think next time we will have a bit of a lesson on what the Caps Lock key does, and how to turn it on/off!)

 Mya
I   can   see   a   dirty   fork   and    I   can    see   a    dirty   pan  it   might   be   yuck   and   disgusting.

     Summer
   Traction   man    and    scrubbing      brush      are         zooming         through       the        sink when   the   evoo     dishcloth came       and      jast     took him.   he    got     back     up .      it    was     dack      when      he     came      up     then    scrubbing     brush        came       and      rescued        him      thank      you       litte       scrubbing     brush      you     can       be       pet.   

 Hayley
It is darkas as nignt There might be an euil cloth and that is spooky.

 William

I can see scrubbing brush tracham man
an the euil  dr banana.Bananana peels arebad.

 Thomas

I  can  see  the  dishcloth.
The  dishcloth  was  scary
because  the  dishclothis.
Quiet.It  was  dark  and
spooky.

 Sam

It  looks  very   dirtry  and   dark.    The. Dish  cloth   waS  POISNESS     AND  
TRACTION MAN . JUST  GOT  A.A  WAY.

 Angus
I  see  traction man   in  the  tub. he is  on a  fish.

 Taylor
It was dark . the dishcloth was scary .It was disuxing. I was so sckery.

 Scarlett
I can see lots of bubbles and a dishcloth. Traction Man was so surprised and it almost suffocated poor old Traction Man. Luckily Scrubbing Brush came to the rescue.

 Onree
   I saw   a plat    it         wos          stinky    in  lil   the evil   cloth   was    going to kalip   me ceut  scrubing     brush  save me    thank   you

 Mischa

I can see a beshcoth
he is scary.
Ican see bubbles.
It is very dark.
It was very scary
Traction man was very scared.
It was dirty.

 Lucia
It  was  cnot   clean  and  dark  as   mig  ht.  It  is   here    thakyou    traction .  man

 Georgia Grace

It is smelly. Trachon man is cold. IT IS qUIET. TRAHCHON MAN IS ANGRy.


 Arlo

it was dark.
it was dirty
it was scary
it was cold
i saw funny things
it was smelly
it was gross

 Roxane
It was not cleen and it was sceery and it was dark.

 Hunter

I CAN SEE A DISHCLOTH. IT WOS DIRTY. ITWOSSCARY.SCRUBBING BRUSH   I  CAN   SEE   A   CUP   AND   IT   WAS   DIRTY.         


Neve
It is very dark.
There are bubbles.
It is soapy.
It's spooky.

 Ollie

I can see a poisonous cloth.Not
clean drains. Spiky knives. Smelly woter.


Cory
It is dark as night there is a evil dishclolh and he is poisonous. He found the seive .The evil dish cbth poisonous


Charlotte
Traction Man and Scrubbing Brush are underwater. Traction Man

_________________________________________________________________________________

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE INCREDIBLE TRACTION MAN ADVENTURES!

1 comment:

  1. Wow very descriptive sentences Room 11! I love the strong words you have used. Well done on your first go at word processing too!

    ReplyDelete